Author Topic: Stacking sides  (Read 5262 times)

Cornholeo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Stacking sides
« on: February 19, 2014, 07:56:23 am »
Heard the complaints from members and pubbers, it is a direct result of the ability to join off of friends in BF4. The only ways to change it that I know of are to: 1) willingly move over to help the other side if numbers permit it, 2) use the MULTIbalancer Plugin to aggressively unstack sides. There is a whitelist in the plugin that is set to not move BFS tagged players. We can keep it or remove it, but I do not think it will make a difference as we join off of each other.

I am not going to change it unless I get alot of comments for change. Post what you think, good or bad, pro or con for changes.

RACERX79

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Stacking sides
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 08:13:01 am »
WAAAAAAAA, cry me a fucking river. Sorry, just not in the mood for this shit so I'm gonna apologize in advance. We have all been a victim of this and I'm tired of it. There's absolutely no way you can balance teams. NO WAY!! It's impossible!! There are to many deciding factors. For instance, Team play.... You can take 5 average pubbers and put them in a squad. They will run over 5 advance players in a squad that are spread all over the map. People come and go at the end/beginning of a round. I will without a doubt 85% of the time it's squadplay is why you either roll or get rolled. If we had the same players every night sure but that shit ain't gonna happen. I have almost always swapped to help out. I play for my friends and not winning a damn video game!!!! What, you afraid your ePenis is going to get smaller because there's a dent in your win/loss ratio? Newsflash fucker, nobody gives a shit!!! LMAO!!! Lighten up, enjoy the game for the friends you play with. You never know how long they will be around. Sorry if this sounds harsh but truth hurts....

Innate

• Battlefield Supreme Member
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 08:41:06 am »
Is this UT, Quake, CounterStrike, BF2, BF3, or BF4?  I've heard the same complaint in every game the last 15 years!  :D 

Yea it sucks. Yea switch sides and help when server pop is low.  But overall this is damn impossible to fix and regulate.  The sooner you accept it the better off you'll be imo. 

Origin: BFS_IInnate

SolarofDeath

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:33:38 am »
You are going to get rolled at some point, end of discussion.  It might be for more than one round, end of discussion.  I hate losing as much as the next person, I am competitive by nature.  So are many other members here and if you can't admit that, then not sure what to tell you.  If you are getting rolled and it’s starting to affect you to the point of flipping out, easy solution....wait for it....here it comes.  STOP FUCKING PLAYING!!!  Just leave your computer and go do something else.  Guess what I do it and it’s not worth getting pissed off all night over a fucking game.  Just leave for an hour or two then come back.  We all have other things in our life to occupy our time; at least I hope we do.

If I am on our server and need to switch teams I will do so and have many times.  However, if I am on a pub server and the other side gets rolled, fuck'em it’s not my server and I ain't helping out.  As far as the balancer goes, all that’s going to happen is you’re going to bounce one team getting rolled and then the next round the other side gets rolled.  It will continue to do that over and over, because what it does is takes the top players/squad and puts them on the other team.  Then just when that team feels after one round they have a good team to string together some wins, it scrambles and they are right back to getting rolled.  Nate is right, it’s been this way forever and will continue to be and not much you can do about it.  End of rant

KILLA BIGGD

• Regular
  • 60% of the time......it works everytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 01:56:11 pm »
Hey we all wanna win? Human nature for sure, but bottom line this is FAMILY to me and gaming is a distant second. I'm here for the laughs and linking up with the peeps.....

S.R.Heath

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 02:04:05 pm »
Definitely don't really care for the people that get bent out of shape over getting tooled a couple of rounds in a row. Every round is different and everyone has been on both sides of it. As much as getting rolled sucks, I personally find games where my team pins the opposition in its uncap even more boring cause there's no objective left, just shooting fish in a barrel.

Unfortunately people will always bitch no matter what happens. Everybody wants to be the best, especially at something as trivial as a video game, but in the end, it is just a video game and not enough people realize it's not worth having a coronary over. Stop whining and be the difference, tip the scales and make your team better!

S.R.Heath

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 02:40:34 pm »
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but wasn't there a ProCon plugin that randomizes teams after a round where there's a huge ticket difference? Cause something like that might be worth setting up, because when the server is balanced and stuff, no, there's no reason for team swapping and stuff. But maybe that would help bridge the gap because at least maybe then the next round after a slaughter might be different.

I do also see the other side of it though, and that's that it does kinda suck being like, the only guy on the other team. But whatever, we fight over this like every few months :P We're like a really bad tv show.

TheSkrapper

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 03:17:51 pm »
"I want balance! ... I want balance!"

<Corn install plugin>

"Now, I keep getting switched to the losing team!!"

<Corn removes plugin>

Tune in next season when someone brings up the issue with... balance...

Operator

• Veteran
  • If I told you, I'd have to kill you
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 04:17:38 pm »
I think we need clarity here.  The guy who bitched was [ISIS], and if i do recall he was on the other side with his clan members.  Wait, isn't that stacking?

On a second note, they can fucking leave whenever they want, I am not at their house threatening to fuck their sister if they leave the server.  Which is a good thing because she is from Florida, luckily she still has all her teeth..... in a jar....... next to the bed

BradNess

• Veteran
  • AVENGE ME!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 05:08:22 pm »
Stack the teams see if I care, you'll just hear me roar SPOOON that much louder when I get ya!

BradNess

• Veteran
  • AVENGE ME!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 12:38:39 pm »
So how will Platoons affect this discussion?

MMacone

• Veteran
  • AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 03:26:10 pm »
Did he say ePenis?

HAHAHAHA

Specop SUPER ADMIN

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »
This is a racist thread and I demand it be deleted to protect the integrity of our united nations of walmart.  MINITURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR SOME BAGS OF DICKS FOR THE REST and no the dicks don't come in extra large size nor will there be sample packages of peanut butter in the dick bags.

One community, One nation, 2 chicks......1 cup, LAND OF THE FREEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specop SUPER ADMIN

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 03:48:40 pm »
OH AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING I FORGOT TO MENTION, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Innate

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 08:37:00 pm »
OH AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING I FORGOT TO MENTION, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Origin: BFS_IInnate